Useful Links & Primary Contacts
To find an Army ROTC program at a college or university near you, click below.
|Army National Guard
For Scholarship Info.
For more information about Army scholarships, contact the Scholarship Branch using the number above or by email below.
- Four-Year Scholarships
- Army Nursing Scholarships
- Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty (GRFD) Scholarships
- Green-to-Gold Scholarships
- Online Scholarship Application
- March 2 Success
Scholarships and stipends in Army ROTC help you focus on what's important. Namely, getting that college degree — not how you'll pay for it.
Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances of $420.00 per month for ten (10) months of each school year.
This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Contracted Cadets enrolled in Army ROTC (2nd, 3rd, & 4th years).
Mail Scholarship related documentation to:
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HQ US ARMY CADET COMMAND
G2 INCENTIVES DIVISION/690
1307 THIRD AVENUE
FORT KNOX, KY 40121-2725
Please include your full name and contact information on any correspondence.