Useful Links & Primary Contacts
To find an Army ROTC program at a college or university near you, click below.
|Army National Guard
For Scholarship Info.
For more information about Army scholarships, contact the Scholarship Branch using the number above or by email below.
- Four-Year Scholarships
- Army Nursing Scholarships
- Army Reserve Scholarships
- Green-to-Gold Scholarships
- Online Scholarship Application
- Army ROTC Physical Assessment Scorecard - PDF (Download)
- March 2 Success
Scholarships and stipends in Army ROTC help you focus on what's important. Namely, getting that college degree — not how you'll pay for it.
Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
Army ROTCscholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- 1st year, $300 per month
- 2nd year, $350 per month
- 3rd year, $450 per month
- 4th year, $500 per month
Mail scholarship applications and other related documentation to:
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
HQ US ARMY CADET COMMAND
G2 INCENTIVES DIVISION/690
1307 THIRD AVENUE
FORT KNOX, KY 40121-2725
Please include your full name and contact information on any correspondence.