Below is a list of commonly accessed sites and systems by USACC Cadre & Staff.
Fort Knox Local Info.
Soldier & Family Programs
Forms & Publications
Social Media Guide
Joint Hometown News Service*
*Note: For Post/Base select "Fort Knox" and for Unit select "US Army Cadet Command". Further instructions can be found in Blackboard under Public Affairs Guidance
**Note: CCIMM is not accessible from this public website. CCIMM is accessible from inside iKROme. If you are unable to access please contact your Brigade support staff.
USACC Leased Government Housing ProgramUSACC Service Members and their families, may be assigned to a location where the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) does not support the local housing cost, and military housing is not available within a reasonable commuting distance from their duty station. The Leased Government Housing (LGH) Program was established to improve the quality of life of SM assigned to USACC, in order to prevent the SM from incurring excessive out-of-pocket expenses.
All Ranks May Participate | Active Duty and Reserve Soldiers May Apply
For more information please contact:
Office: (502) 624-2060
Leased Government Housing FAQ
- BAH Calculator BAH Calculator (dod.mil)
- BAH Component Breakdown 2021-BAH-Rate-Component-Breakdown (dod.mil)
- Military Installations (militaryonesource.mil)
PMS Manager Observations From FY21 PMS Board
- FY22 Prof of Military Science Centralized Selection Board - Observations from FY21
FY22 PMS Board InformationThe FY22 PMS Board results were officially released 21 September 2021. The results are available on the HRC website at the following link https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/Officer%20Readiness%20Division.
The results are also available on this website below.
FY22 PMS Board Results
- FY22 PMS Results FY22 PMS Board Results (9/21/2021)
- Army Directive 2020-06 (Army Combat Fitness Test)**
MILPER MessagesThe MILPER Messages have not been completed, however when they are published you can see the messages by logging into the MILPER message website at https://www.hrc.army.mil with either your CAC or your AKO credentials.
The messages are available in PDF format below.
- MILPER 21-345 - Release of FY22 Professor of Military Science (PMS) Centralized Selection Board – (COL/LTC/MAJ)
- MILPER 21-129 - FY22 U.S. Army Human Resources Command Professor Of Military Science (PMS) Centralized Selection Board – (COL/LTC/MAJ)
For any questions please contact:
Phone: (502) 624-5718