Below is a list of commonly accessed sites and systems by USACC Cadre & Staff.
Fort Knox Local Info.
Soldier & Family Programs
Forms & Publications
Social Media Guide
Joint Hometown News Service*
*Note: For Post/Base select "Fort Knox" and for Unit select "US Army Cadet Command". Further instructions can be found in Blackboard under Public Affairs Guidance
**Note: CCIMM is not accessible from this public website. CCIMM is accessible from inside iKROme. If you are unable to access please contact your Brigade support staff.
PMS Manager Observations From FY21 PMS Board
- FY22 Prof of Military Science Centralized Selection Board - Observations from FY21
FY22 PMS Board InformationThank you for your interest in the Professor of Military Science Program.
Instructions to completing the 2022 PMS Board Preference Sheet
FY22 PMS board will see some changes, specifically for Active Component Officers as United States Army Cadet Command moves with how Human Resources Command (HRC) mans the force utilizing the Assignment Interactive Module 2.0 (AIM2) system. The MILPER Message will contain specific instructions for Active Component Officers for opt-in procedures.
1. Active Component Officers must log into the AIM2 Portal tool and choose to compete for PMS.
2. Active Component Officers who do not log into AIM2 Portal and submit their Physical Fitness Certification form and preferences will not be considered by the FY22 PMS selection board and the officer's MBF will be deleted after the AIM2 Portal closes.
3. Active Component Officers are encouraged to complete the FY22 PMS Preference Sheet located below and email at the top of the preference sheet in the event your preferences do not get forwarded to the PMS Manager from the AIM2 Portal.
- FY22 Academic Institution Vacancy List
- FY22 PMS Board Preference Sheet
- FY22 Physical Fitness Certification
- Army Directive 2020-06 (Army Combat Fitness Test)**
MILPER MessagesThe MILPER Messages have not been completed, however when they are published you can see the messages by logging into the MILPER message website at https://www.hrc.army.mil with either your CAC or your AKO credentials.
The messages are available in PDF format below.
- MILPER 21-129 - FY22 U.S. Army Human Resources Command Professor Of Military Science (PMS) Centralized Selection Board – (COL / LTC / MAJ)
For any questions please contact:
Phone: (502) 624-5718