Below is a list of commonly accessed sites and systems by USACC Cadre & Staff.
Fort Knox Local Info.
Soldier & Family Programs
Forms & Publications
Social Media Guide
Joint Hometown News Service*
*Note: For Post/Base select "Fort Knox" and for Unit select "US Army Cadet Command". Further instructions can be found in Blackboard under Public Affairs Guidance
**Note: CCIMM is not accessible from this public website. CCIMM is accessible from inside iKROme. If you are unable to access please contact your Brigade support staff.
USACC Leased Government Housing ProgramUSACC Service Members and their families, may be assigned to a location where the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) does not support the local housing cost, and military housing is not available within a reasonable commuting distance from their duty station. The Leased Government Housing (LGH) Program was established to improve the quality of life of SM assigned to USACC, in order to prevent the SM from incurring excessive out-of-pocket expenses.
All Ranks May Participate | Active Duty and Reserve Soldiers May Apply
For more information please contact:
Office: (502) 624-2060
Leased Government Housing FAQ
- BAH Calculator BAH Calculator (dod.mil)
- BAH Component Breakdown 2021-BAH-Rate-Component-Breakdown (dod.mil)
- Military Installations (militaryonesource.mil)
PMS Manager Observations From FY23 PMS Board
- FY24 Professor of Military Science Centralized Selection Board - PMS Manager Observations from FY23
FY24 PMS Board Information
- Army Directive 2022-05 (Army Combat Fitness Test)
- FY24 Academic Institution Vacancy List
FY24 PMS Board Results
- FY24 PMS Board Results (Pending PMS Board)
If selected as a Principal, you will see the Academic Institution you have been slated against. You will receive an email from US Army Cadet Command PMS Manager providing detailed instructions regarding your slated institution.
If selected as an Alternate, you will receive an email from US Army Cadet Command PMS Manager providing details regarding the activation process.
MILPER MessagesThe MILPER Messages have not been completed, however when they are published you can see the messages by logging into the MILPER message website at https://www.hrc.army.mil with either your CAC or your AKO credentials.
The messages are available in PDF format below.
- MILPER 23-048 - FY24 U.S. Army Human Resources Command Professor Of Military Science (PMS) Centralized Selection Board – (COL/LTC/MAJ)
For any questions please contact:
Phone: (502) 624-5718