Below is a list of commonly accessed sites and systems by USACC Cadre & Staff.
Fort Knox Local Info.
Soldier & Family Programs
Forms & Publications
GoArmy.com ROTC Battalion Website Update Instructions
Social Media Guide
Joint Hometown News Service
For Post/Base select "Fort Knox" and for Unit select "US Army Cadet Command". Further instructions can be found in Blackboard under Public Affairs Guidance
ROTC Branding Images
Note CCIMM is not accessible from this public website. CCIMM is accessible from inside iKROme. If you are unable to access please contact your Brigade support staff.
PMS Manager Observations from FY19 PMS Board
FY20 PMS Board InformationThank you for your interest in the Professor of Military Science Program.
Instructions to completing the 2020 PMS Board Preference Sheet
Please save the document to your desktop before completing information contained in paragraph 1. When completing paragraph 6, double click in the area to activate the spreadsheet function and click on your choices/preferences using the dropdown list. After all selections are complete, add any additional comments or other considerations in paragraph 7, then sign and date, and finally scan and email the preference sheet to your Assignment Manager and the following email: USARMY.KNOX.USACC.MBX.PMSBOARD@mail.mil.
- FY20 PMS Academic Institution Vacancy List (Updated 6/18/2019)
- FY20 PMS Board Preference Sheet (Updated 6/18/2019)
- FY20 Deployability APFT Certification
- FY20 PMS Board Results (Pending)
MILPER MessagesThe MILPER Messages have not been completed, however when they are published you can see the messages by logging into the MILPER message website at https://www.hrc.army.mil with either your CAC or your AKO credentials. The messages are available in PDF format below.
- MILPER 19-170 - FY20 U.S. Army Human Resources Command PMS Centralized Selection Board - (LTC/MAJ)
- MILPER 19-171 - FY20 U.S. Army Human Resources Command Senior PMS Centralized Selection Board – (COL/LTC(P))
- MILPER 19-174 - Amendment to FY20 U.S. Army Human Resources Command PMS Centralized Selection Board – (LTC/MAJ)
For any questions please contact:
Phone: (502) 624-5718